Monday, May 6, 2024

Belfast

 Our home in Belfast is Roseleigh House. Breakfasts seem a highlight. It is a somewhat surburban guesthouse in outer Belfast. The city seems to be ringed by golf courses.



We'll learn about Belfast's recent history on a Walking Tour. Other highlights should be:
Titanic Belfast and the Maritime Mile.
Ulster Museum
Crumlin Road gaol
St George's Markets
PRONI (although it will be closed).

Leaving Belfast to return to Dublin Airport, and leaving the rental car, will be my highlight of Ireland in 2024. Newgrange, but it deserves it's own post.


1 comment:

Have something to say? Tell me.

Is this the ancestral Buchan home?

  When I travelled to Newlandrig, on the day I came down with Covid, I was probably missing the subtle clues about the landscape and the bui...